Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tribute to My Hero, Todd




Kit:
Emozioni by Adelina

Font:
Arial

Journaling:
These are photos taken along my recent journey across the USA. As I relish in the glorious morning skies, and go throughout each day, and find peace in each sunset, my thoughts are often of family and friends. This is a tribute to my friend; Todd Bishop of Interlachen, Florida; who was wounded in Iraq and has had both of his legs amputated. Todd, YOU are my hero!

(Excerpt from the lyrics to "Hero" by Mariah Carey)
There's a hero if you look inside your heart
You don't have to be afraid of what you are There's an answer if you reach into your soul And the sorrow that you know will melt away And then a hero comes along with the strength to carry on And you cast your fears aside and you know you can survive So when you feel like hope is gone, look inside you and be strong And you'll finally see the truth, that a hero lies in you

No comments: