Saturday, October 18, 2008

Last Chance Canal, Soda Springs, Idaho


Kit(s): Doodle Grunge by Susan Blanton, Grab bag 1 by Micha Zink of Heckenwerge Designs (frames - recolored)), Forever Friends by Aimee (swirl elements)
Font(s): Thirteen O clock, Acroterion JF
Journaling: Last Chance Canal, Soda Springs, Idaho. When we visited the canal while on my road trip, my brother, Rich, found a rotting cougar carcass. He dragged it up to the top of the rocks so we could get a good look (and not so good smell), whipped out his trusty pocket knife when I declared the jaw bone, and cut away the remaining unpleasantly aromatic tissue from it and handed it to me. (Hey, what are little brothers for? LOL) I shipped this item home via the U.S. Postal Service with many other items. However, this was one of the boxes that arrived damaged and no cougar jaw bone was to be found.

Challenge Thread Link

Would you like to leave me some luvin? ~~ Gallery Link
Product Links:
Doodle Grunge
Grab bag 1
Forever Friends

No comments: